Dr Christine Orton

22nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

I have see Dr Christine Orton on several occasions and, each time, I am totally impressed. Dr Orton exudes an air of laid-back professionalism and, as a patient, I always feel completely confident in her abilities. Dr Orton listens intently, asks questions, and discusses the problem fully .. she is most caring, all the time involving her patient in the process. In short, Dr Christine Orton is exemplary, and I have no hesitation in whole-heartedly recommending this Doctor.

22nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

Dr Christine Orton is a wonderful Doctor .. she is kind and caring, engages with the patient and involves the patient in the decision making. She is calm, confident, and quite adorable, and she puts the patient completely at ease. (She is also gorgeous!). Highly recommended.

14th September 2015
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

My husband recommended that I visit Dr Orton for a current problem and I can truly say that I am delighted that I took his advice. I found Dr Orton charming, exceptionally attentive, caring (far too pretty .. I hate her!!) and I felt comfortable and protected in her company. Her attention to detail was quite remarkable as she truly listened to everything I said, and then discussed with me how to go about solving the problem. I left the surgery feeling completely confident in Dr Orton's care, and much happier.

2nd June 2015
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

Dr Orton has been my doctor for many many years Dr Orton treats you like a good friend and you can tell her anything she will listen and not hurry you and give you the best treatment available she will not give up untill you are happy with the treatment and it's the best .Dr Orton has seen me through many bad illnesses.and there is nothing that she could improve on We are so lucky to have Dr Orton