Dr Christiane McGregor-Naberbauemer

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

I have recently been very unwell with a chest infection causing me to be coughing gasping for breath...temperature and raised BP...generally feeling wretched... I was well listened too as well as checked up on over a period of 3 weeks by Dr McGregor...who was always very caring and supportive to me. I never felt I was considered to be wasting time ,either when I asked for a call or when I visited the surgery...and when I presented with a violent attack of diarrhoea she was truly outstanding in her empathising concerned helpful attitude ,,,not to mention the treatment immediately prescribed to put a stop to it !!..I have now today received a letter from Public Health England confirming I have had Whooping Cough!!....so all I want to say is thank you for your dedication to your care for your patients Dr McGregor...and I,m very pleased to be one of them.! As for improvements ,I cant think of anything that needs to be put in place to improve the performance of the Surgery, .but would definitely support any suggestions and requirements that the medical team would put forward themselves. very sincerely MaureenHowe

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

I very much appreciated Dr McGregors care when I first moved to this practice. It was a breath of fresh air to Seaforth surgery. For the last 9 months before I left this surgery it was hard to get my meds. I use to run out resulting in feeling in pain no sleep and very depressed. I felt so stressed out by the wall of reception staff to get to see my GP. Also the call at 8.30am constantly phone in the pot luck of winning an appointment? ??? When you have cronic pain low mood and no sleep this was a huge headache. Resulting in make me fell very ill. My Mum was told she's getting old so put up with it.

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Dr Mcgregor is a brilliant Doctor, She is very caring and has plenty of time for her patients.

25th September 2015
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Over many years I have had both private and patient contact with a number of Doctors. My contact has been for both myself of course but also for my Clients who required medical advice. I find that Dr McGregor-Naberbauemer is a person who listens to her patients first, and is not to quick to jump to what may be an obvious diagnosis. The observations leading to the diagnosis are supplemented with helpful advice and a degree of confidence building. One feels she understands! Good news or bad seems acceptable in the way she presents her conclusions with a constructive pathway.

12th August 2015
Written by a patient at Bridgeside Surgery

Dr McGregor is a first class doctor, I did not think I would find another caring doctor after our previous doctor Hanratty who left the practice several years ago, but Dr. McGregor is marvellous, my husband and I are so grateful to have her as our doctor.

Short link to review Dr Christiane McGregor-Naberbauemer: http://iwgc.net/eejnw