Dr Christian Arnold

21st October 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Went to see Dr. Arnold regarding an issue giving me indescribable pain. He told me what he thought the issue was without any kind of examination, gave me no painkiller relief whatsoever and didn't care that I had been off work several days self certified. I ended up going to a&e the next day due to the amount of pain I was in. They gave me an examination, told me what to do and gave me a weeks prescription of strong painkillers. I could have saved time at a&e if my doctor was competent enough to provide some sort of pain relief and actually cared about his patients wellbeing.

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

This was my first visit to a GP in 10+ years. He's very welcoming. Listens carefully and asks questions on what you've said. He then gets on with the examination and prescription and referral. I didn't feel at all rushed and it all proceeded at a proper pace without wasting mine or his time. Excellent!

Short link to review Dr Christian Arnold: http://iwgc.net/efdep