Dr Chris Targett

GP partner & associate trainer. MBBS, MRCGP, BSc (bronze swimming certificate). My interests include my family, motorbikes, DIY and motorbikes. I also like building, repairing, talking about and riding motorbikes.

4th July 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Please help others get great care by sharing your views and experience. The more detail you can add the better. Say what is great about this doctor and what you like. Please make constructive suggestions on how they could improve to give even greater care.

5th June 2019
Written by a carer at Beechfield Medical Centre

Phoned the surgery about my son . Dr Targett phoned me & asked us to go into the surgery. He saw my son immediately . He listened & acted promptly on my son's injury. Very professional, courteous & thorough. We both like to thank him for acting quickly on his injury. It could have been life threatening if wasn't treated by Dr Targett as overlooked at A& E the previous day. Would also like to thank his colleague Jane (nurse) very professional & put my son at ease.

7th June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

5th June 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

it was a pleasure to speak with a doctor that understood and listened. thank you very much.

6th June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

2nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Dr Targett listened to me and provided advice with regards to how I could manage my condition. He gave me the opportunity to raise my concerns and explained the reasons behind my treatment plan clearly and concisely. He made me feel relaxed and able to ask questions.

3rd June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

1st June 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Probably the best doctor I have seen in my 25years, Dr Targett listened to everything I had to say and made me feel comfortable about my situation. I was at ease and okay to express my emotions. He was Very informative and helpful.

1st June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris