dr-chris-targett

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a NHS patient at Portcullis Surgery
22nd February 2021

Visited Dr. Targett this morning , Monday the 22 nd . Feb . for him to examine a Ganglion which had been troublng for some time . He made me feel completely at ease , explained that he could and would drain same if I would like . His manner is very reassuring and in no time at all the procedure was done . I have seen Dr. Targett before and find his manner and expertise marvellous . Many thanks . Suzanne Greenhalgh .

Written by a NHS patient at Portcullis Surgery
22nd February 2021

Lovely doctor, , , made me feel at ease

28th January 2021

I would highly recommend listened to what I had to say and acted promptly to resolve my situation

11th January 2021

Extremely personable, and has a great understanding of patients and their concerns. He Is also very thorough, and the time to address any questions.

8th January 2021

On every occasion I have seen, or had a phone consultation, with Dr Targett his friendly manner and 'can do' approach have been notable. He listens, shows empathy, then tries to find a solution. Today following a phone consultation he suggested I come into the surgery immediately for a steroid injection. He gives clear explanations, answer questions and the consultation never feels rushed. Definitely the best GP experience I have ever had.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Chris Targett was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

GP partner, trainer, dementia friend & antibiotic guardian. MBBS, MRCGP, BSC (bronze swimming certificate, not the degree). My interests include my family, motorbikes, DIY and motorbikes. I also like building, repairing, talking about and riding motorbikes.

Short link to review Dr Chris Targett: http://iwgc.net/egxqh