dr-chris-targett

5th June 2021

Dr Chris listens to the patient but still remains confident and professional. I have only visited him twice but wouldn’t hesitate to ask his opinion on a physical or mental query.

1st June 2021

nothing too much trouble,easy to talk to,good sence of humour,gets to the bottom of everything.proper doctor.

1st June 2021

Kind, considerate, he listened to what I said to him. Answered any questions I had. Treated me as a person not just a number. Would certainly recommend him to people.

1st June 2021
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

22nd May 2021

I am impressed with the service I have received, both from Dr Chris Targett and Dr Beanland at Portcullis Surgery, Ludlow. I have been referred to Telford and Shrewsbury Hospitals for further tests in ultra swift time. Thank you for your first class service. Ivor Green

1st June 2021
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

21st May 2021

Dr Targett was helpful and approachable and promptly saw me when I contacted the surgery.I was asked if I required advice on any other issues after completing the initial reason for my visit.

1st June 2021
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

Dr Chris Targett was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

GP partner, trainer, dementia friend & antibiotic guardian. MBBS, MRCGP, BSC (bronze swimming certificate, not the degree). My interests include my family, motorbikes, DIY and motorbikes. I also like building, repairing, talking about and riding motorbikes.

Short link to review Dr Chris Targett: http://iwgc.net/egxqh