Dr Chris Targett

GP partner & associate trainer. MBBS, MRCGP, BSc (bronze swimming certificate). My interests include my family, motorbikes, DIY and motorbikes. I also like building, repairing, talking about and riding motorbikes.

Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Easy to approach - friendly, warm persona Felt listened to Explained treatment plan thoroughly

18th April 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Very good listener and spoke in layman’s terms

18th April 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

I visited Dr Targett yesterday evening for the first time. He was very welcoming and reassuring when I first met him. He listened to my medical problem and examined me in a very professional manner. He arranged tests for me to have at the surgery and was very helpful and assured me that if I had any other problems to see him. I left the surgery feeling a lot more positive about the problem I have because Dr Targett was so professional and caring.

18th April 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

12th April 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Dr targett has a no nonsence lets get it sorted way about him,but also listens and takes in whats being said.top man.thank you

13th April 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

10th April 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Brilliant and exciting new Doctor who appears to have swept away all the fuddy duddy old fashioned approaches of his profession. Really nice to be able to discuss with a real human being who is able and willing to discuss at a base level with his patient and even agree a method of treatment rather than a mystical "you will" approach. Well done Chris and you have me as a new committed patient. The only issue is with so many excellent reviews, getting an appointment at the less than patient focussed surgery will be even harder than it already is, but I am sure you will solve that issue in time. Breath of fresh air

10th April 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris