Dr Chris Targett

GP partner & associate trainer. MBBS, MRCGP, BSc (bronze swimming certificate). My interests include my family, motorbikes, DIY and motorbikes. I also like building, repairing, talking about and riding motorbikes.

5th June 2019
Written by a carer at Beechfield Medical Centre

Phoned the surgery about my son . Dr Targett phoned me & asked us to go into the surgery. He saw my son immediately . He listened & acted promptly on my son's injury. Very professional, courteous & thorough. We both like to thank him for acting quickly on his injury. It could have been life threatening if wasn't treated by Dr Targett as overlooked at A& E the previous day. Would also like to thank his colleague Jane (nurse) very professional & put my son at ease.

7th June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

5th June 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

it was a pleasure to speak with a doctor that understood and listened. thank you very much.

6th June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

2nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Dr Targett listened to me and provided advice with regards to how I could manage my condition. He gave me the opportunity to raise my concerns and explained the reasons behind my treatment plan clearly and concisely. He made me feel relaxed and able to ask questions.

3rd June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

1st June 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Probably the best doctor I have seen in my 25years, Dr Targett listened to everything I had to say and made me feel comfortable about my situation. I was at ease and okay to express my emotions. He was Very informative and helpful.

1st June 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at Beechfield Medical Centre

Very welcoming and interested in why I was there - took the time to explain things to me in layman's terms and I left very clear of my next steps and exactly what to do. I do hope this GP stays with our surgery for a long time - I have always had excellent medical care & intervention at Beechfield from all members of staff, and feel very reassured that we are gaining (and hopefully maintaining!) such excellent medical expertise!

31st May 2019
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your review, Dr Chris