dr-chris-targett

18th February 2020

Nice to be greeted with a handshake. Very thorough, thoughtful and un-rushed consultation. Listened and asked relevant questions. Explained diagnosis and treatment options. Checked i was OK with his proposed way forward. Can't fault the service I received. Very happy to recommend to others.

18th February 2020
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

18th February 2020

Dr Target is new to me and the practice. I have now seen him twice, he listened to me, he gave me time to speak about my concerns. It takes time to build up a relationship but I am hopeful that he will be an excellent addition to Porcullis Surgery.

17th February 2020

I’ve only seen him once so far but found him responsive, pleasant in his manner and extremely helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who wants a sympathetic and knowledgeable doctor.

17th February 2020
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

Written by a carer at Portcullis Surgery
17th February 2020

Professional, patient, caring & understanding. Seen very promptly, very pleased with his attitude & care when seeing my daughter. A valuable asset to portcullis Surgery.

17th February 2020
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

17th February 2020

Dr Targett has once again been very understanding, thorough during the consultation. He listens to your symptoms and he makes you feel you are safe in his hands.

17th February 2020
Response from Dr Chris Targett

Many thanks for your feedback, Dr Chris

Dr Chris Targett was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

GP partner, trainer, dementia friend & antibiotic guardian. MBBS, MRCGP, BSC (bronze swimming certificate, not the degree). My interests include my family, motorbikes, DIY and motorbikes. I also like building, repairing, talking about and riding motorbikes.

Short link to review Dr Chris Targett: http://iwgc.net/egxqh