Dr Chris Richards

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

An excellent doctor. He has a friendly approach and takes care to listen and explain. He patiently perseveres in seeking solutions to persistent issues. His humour also makes one feel better.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

Dr Richards took time with us.He explained everything to us.My wife and myself are in our 80s.I felt it was like seeing a GP like we did years ago.He was friendly tried hard getting on top of my problem.We never felt rushed and like we were afraid to ask to many questions.He was like a friend.A lovely man and a very good GP

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Family Practice

I had not seen Dr Richards for approximately 6 months but he remembered my medical conditions and asked me about them when I saw him today. He is always kind, caring and reassuring and I feel confident and comfortable with his diagnosis/treatment.

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at St John's Family Practice

A sincere, interested and warm doctor who continues to offer advice and care that reflects the needs of his patients no matter how busy he is!!