Dr Chimere Aka

22nd September 2015
Written by a patient at Parkfield Medical Centre

Dr chimere aka is a very good doctor, he always listen when a patient is talking, he has good communication skills, he has a doctor-patient relationship such that you will feel comfortable talking to him and telling him your issues, he takes his time to listen to patient's questions and worries and then tries to answer those questions properly. I had some issues in the past that made me to develop panic attacks and anxiety which I've seen so many doctors because of it, but when I saw him, he did not only prescribe medication for me, he also gave me strategies of dealing with panic attacks and anxieties. He is so humane, he is not too quick to judge a patient, he focuses on patients health and well being , he has the qualities of a good doctor, I don't think he needs an improvement rather he should keep up the good works.

9th August 2015
Written by a patient at The Firs Medical Practice

Dr chimere aka is a very good doctor, he understands how a patient feel and how your condition is affecting your daily life, he takes interest in patients well-being, he is very patient, he pays attention when you are talking, and he is always able to treat you to the best of his ability. He has good communication skills, he takes time to listen to the patient's questions and worries and then tries to answer those questions with the effect that the patient's worries are relieved . He is compassionate, he gives medicalinformation and understands the situation of the patient. He is a proper doctor, he is always warm- hearted and constantly strengthen the awareness of serving patient. I have been going through some challenges for some years now and I have been struggling with anxiety because of it, I have met few doctors but they were unable to help me, but when I met dr chimere, he told me few effective ways of dealing with anxiety which has been helping me. He has the qualities of a good doctor, I don't think he needs more improvement. I will only suggest that he should keep up with the good work.

Short link to review Dr Chimere Aka: http://iwgc.net/eibar