Dr Cheuk Tang

2nd November 2015
Written by a patient at Lakeside Surgery

Dr Tang really listens to what I have to say and asks for my opinion and how I am getting along. A very caring and concerned attitude is adopted by her. She never shows any sign of impatience and I never feel I am being rushed or not understood. She answers all my questions and responds to the high technical, medical level that I require. I receive intelligent discussion on my long term chronic conditions & my medication. I have a great deal of trust and confidence in her abilities and cannot recommend her highly enough. I have very difficult medical conditions to deal with on a chronic basis and having the continuing support, advice and help from Dr Tang has pulled me through especially on several very bad occasions. I think she is wonderful and a genuine caring person.

27th January 2015

Lovely doctor. Kind and helpful

10th January 2015
Written by a patient at Lakeside Surgery

A very good doctor has time to listen to you and always pleasant giving good advice and diagnosis.