Dr Chatsuda Chierakul

29th February 2016
Written by a patient at Cavendish Health Centre

I saw Dr. Chierakul today and, yet again I found her to be very kind, patient, knowledgeable and always ready to carefully listen to her patients. It is always reassuring to get an appointment with Dr. Chierakul. I cannot reccommend her warmly enough.

24th February 2016
Written by a patient at Cavendish Health Centre

Both my wife and I visited Dr C Chierakul, we were very happy with the care we received.

2nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Cavendish Health Centre

Thorough, knowledgable and kind.

14th December 2015
Written by a patient at Cavendish Health Centre

I'd been waiting for weeks to see a doctor. Having tried on many occasions to get an appointment the receptionist are cold and unfeeling, probing and intolerant.. making it a battle to request an appointment., ..I have a very healthy lifestyle, non drinking non smoking vegetarian Tai Chi... Being almost 60 I had pride myself in not being on medication and rarely have asked for Doctors help. Although this past year has been difficult.. Being sent for one text after another. I want to help myself get well with advise and knowledge.. After weeks I did get an appointment, and waited for an hour (in an empty waiting room) when I was called, it was full.. I was asked if a junior could sit in. Which I agreed to.. I explained that I was exhausted and my knees were so bad I could hardly walk.amongst other issues I wanted to explore,( maybe diabetes), as I felt they were all related, losing eyesight , food intolerance, no energy. Constantly exhausted To which she asked "could I come back that after noon" as she didn't have time to see me.. It had not been heard that I couldn't walk and was exhausted.. And with many aha aha s I felt, condescending and just ticking a box. It had taken 3 weeks to get to see anyone.. I'd been wanting to speak about the discovery of a hernia in my intestines, maybe that's causing the exhaustion.? ( affecting my muscles)? Repeating there was no time ( I'd been there 3 mins) was getting rushed out just making 'aha' sounds, like she acknowledging my communication. Only it was rhetoric, without having heard anything.. Offered more blood tests. I left very upset and bewildered to were I could go now, who can help..? Still unsure who can help. Too exhausted to keep repeating the process.

18th January 2016
Response from Dr Chatsuda Chierakul

Dear Patient, I sincerely apologise that you felt upset and bewildered following our consultation. As we do only have 10 minutes per consultation and you had a list of several concerns, I wanted to ensure that we had the time to address each and every concern with due attention. Hence I offered you another, longer appointment that very afternoon so that we could address the rest of your concerns in detail. I am sorry that you feel unsure where to go now and do hope that you feel able to come back to see me or one of my colleagues. If you do feel too exhausted to come in to the practice, we do also offer telephone and Skype appointments which would allow you to discuss concerns from the comfort of your own home. Dr Chatsuda Chierakul

3rd December 2015
Written by a patient at Cavendish Health Centre

I could not wish for better care than Dr Chierakul has shown me over the last few years. She is empathetic, kind, caring, and has a huge ability to keep you calm even when facing difficult events.

Short link to review Dr Chatsuda Chierakul: http://iwgc.net/efsv4