Dr Chatranjan Seehra

• Public Health

20th August 2016
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

He is a brilliant GP. Always polite and really listens to you. Very caring and supportive. Would totally recommend him as a family doctor

19th March 2016
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

Dr Seehra has been my GP since he started at the practice. He has always been extremely understanding especially with regard to my reluctance to take medication unless absolutely necessary. I feel I can talk to him about anything and he has a lovely sense of humour. It would be helpful to have email contact at times.

21st January 2016
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

Dr Seehra has been my GP for many years. He will always listen to me and explain carefully what is wrong and how my condition can be improved. If he thinks I need a second opinion he will always suggest this. The surgery is getting more busy every time I attend, but Dr Seehra is always very calm and agreeable and gives me adequate time to explain how I feel. I think I am very fortunate to have such a caring GP.

30th November 2015
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

Feel totally listened to; although it's a 10 minute slot, he takes all the time to make all is well; feel well cared for; reassured; and his whole manner is very good. To make the service better? May be an email service but I seriously can't think of anything else

9th September 2015
Written by a patient at Horsman's Place Surgery

Brilliant Doctor! - I have reviewed him in my previous statement!