Dr Charlotte Slater

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Westwood 8-8 Primary Care Centre

She is very rude. Speaks to you in a sharp way.. This has happened on more then one occasion. Since my gp joined with larwood this year. Not known who my gp I'd and not received consistent care for my fibromaylga and asthma. I have been left in pain with no gp that is willing to help with this. I feel like I have had my confidence knocked and am now scaredad of asking for help from my gp surgery. Never any consistent care given and I have heard from other patients who have also experience her abruptness.

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

This is one of the most caring doctors I have under. She looks at you and not just at the PC monitor,tries very hard to give sensible advice. She also looks after my 90yr mother for the last six months,with great care. Staggered start times thereby getting longer surgery times this would help those working and children who are at school, it would stop backlogs.

2nd December 2014
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

She is thorough, caring and compassionate. She explains clearly and ensures you can make a truly informed decision.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Larwood Surgery

This very pleasant lady is what I call a perfect GP for the ladies, having said that my husband has seen her on occasions and he too says she is first class. Dr. Slater listens and I for one trust her judgement. When she says she will do something she does it without delay. She discusses the issues and her advice is spot on. Each time I have seen her my appointment has been a few minutes earlier than scheduled, so she seems to run mostly to time, and I have never felt rushed etc. Absolutely First Class, no wonder she is so popular.

Short link to review Dr Charlotte Slater: http://iwgc.net/eeilp