Dr Charlotte Canniff

25th February 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

The care that my late wife and I have received from Dr Canniff, in the relatively short time that she has been our doctor, has been excellent. Dr Canniff is very caring, kind, understanding, patient, friendly and approachable whilst still being very professional and is a first class doctor. As an example of her medical competence, after a short stay in our local hospital, my late wife was discharged with the condition, with which she was admitted, misdiagnosed. Since my wife was no better Dr Canniff made a home visit and not only easily recognised and diagnosed the problem, but successfully treated the condition, where a team of doctors, with hospital facilities, had failed. Twice I have sought her advice on specialist issues where it was incumbent on me to make a decision on the route that I should take and on both occasions she gave me very sound and well reasoned guidance. Dr Canniff is a credit to her profession.

29th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

She is a thoughtful listener, I never feel she is rushed or impatient. She explains things carefully. She is thorough in her examinations and referrals.

21st January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

We could not wish for more from a doctor. She is always very reassuring and attentive, and we were happy with our treatment.

19th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

I have been seeing Dr Canniff as my doctor for a few years now. She has always been very caring; giving me the opportunity to talk without feeling rushed or making me feel that I am wasting her time. Over the years I have cried with her and I have laughed with her. I totally trust her judgement and feel very fortunate that I have her as my family doctor.

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

I saw Dr Canniff for the first time on Monday and felt she listened to me and acted appropriately to my concerns. She also organised the next appointment. I would not expect any better treatment for a first appointment.