Dr Charlotte Canniff

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

I’m very grateful to have seen this amazing Dr in the past she was a saving grace to me at an incredibly dark time in my life, she was kind, understanding, and completely sensitive to when my world felt like it was falling apart, I was fortunate to have a long period of time of visits with Dr Canniff, she definitely helped me rebuild my life and helped me understand what I was going through, I credit Dr Canniff in part to helping keep my feet on this earth and I shall always be grateful. I haven’t had to visit the doctors in a good few years but today Monday 15th January I had an appointment with Dr Canniff and once again not only did she remember me from years ago she was just as nice, kind but above all very thorough, seeing Dr Canniff is always a pleasure she’s a great doctor and a credit to the practice. Thank you Dr Canniff

25th February 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

The care that my late wife and I have received from Dr Canniff, in the relatively short time that she has been our doctor, has been excellent. Dr Canniff is very caring, kind, understanding, patient, friendly and approachable whilst still being very professional and is a first class doctor. As an example of her medical competence, after a short stay in our local hospital, my late wife was discharged with the condition, with which she was admitted, misdiagnosed. Since my wife was no better Dr Canniff made a home visit and not only easily recognised and diagnosed the problem, but successfully treated the condition, where a team of doctors, with hospital facilities, had failed. Twice I have sought her advice on specialist issues where it was incumbent on me to make a decision on the route that I should take and on both occasions she gave me very sound and well reasoned guidance. Dr Canniff is a credit to her profession.

29th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

She is a thoughtful listener, I never feel she is rushed or impatient. She explains things carefully. She is thorough in her examinations and referrals.

21st January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

We could not wish for more from a doctor. She is always very reassuring and attentive, and we were happy with our treatment.

19th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunbury Health Centre

I have been seeing Dr Canniff as my doctor for a few years now. She has always been very caring; giving me the opportunity to talk without feeling rushed or making me feel that I am wasting her time. Over the years I have cried with her and I have laughed with her. I totally trust her judgement and feel very fortunate that I have her as my family doctor.