Dr Charlotte Brierley

11th October 2017

Charlotte Brierley is a wonderful doctor. She was thorough, knowledgeable and caring and I felt I could trust her completely with my care. She offered me very practical, helpful advice and treatment during a difficult time in my life. Her compassion greatly eased my worry and undoubtedly aided my recovery. I would completely recommend her as a doctor. Thank you Dr Brierley.

Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital
7th March 2013

Dr Charlotte Brierley is a very kind considerate doctor who takes the time to listen and explores everything necessary to obtain answers. She does not rush you or judge you and is very concerned in helping to resolve any health problems. I it so good to find a doctor who cares and is happy to see you again after being discharged she one have need to see her again

20th February 2013

I was so fortunate to be under the care of Dr Brierley, at a very distressing time in my life. She was very personable, thorough and seemed really knowledgeable. She came across as very kind, caring and human. She listened to what I had to say and offered realistic positive advice. I felt very safe in her hands. My treatment was speedy which may well have had a positive effect on my recovery.

9th February 2013

An excellent doctor who listens to your problems and gives constructive suggestions on what might help to remedy your complaint. The only improvement this doctor could make to the service she offers is to ensure that she keeps to her appointment times.

2nd February 2013

I really appreciated the time and care Dr Brierley took diagnosing and treating me.

• Neurology