Dr Charles Tomson

• Nephrology

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Very efficient, listens attentively giving time for patient to explain problems, patient feels reassured. Very good follow up.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

As other reviewers have stressed, Dr Tomson is an excellent listener, and has the ability to explain things simpley and clearly, he follows up all consultations with a summary letter which I found particularly helpful. I had been worried that perhaps I was being unreasonable in my search to sort out my hypertension, (having achieved 3 score years and ten..) he reassured me not only that my attempts to get my BP down were reasonable, but that eventually we would acheive this aim, which thanks to his suggestions as to alternative medication has been the case. One hears so much negative publicity about our NHS Dr T represents all that is great about the NHS, competent, knowledgeable and person centred.

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Took time to listen and showed clear knowledge and expertise. Very reassuring.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Tomson explained everything very clearly. He listened to my questions carefully and answered fully. I was very grateful to receive a letter from him detailing what was said and what would happen. He has a gift for explaining complicated things in simple terms. I am very pleased to be in his care.

24th December 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Dr Tomson was very specific about my condition. He advised me to check with my GP about increasing my Bisopropol to 10 mg given the history angina and ischaemic heart disease as well as high blood pressure. I wasn't too keen at first but I will make an appointment with my GP after the holiday period to discuss the matter. Mr. J Malcolm CRT/IG/2064526H NHS No. 4225445178.

Nearest Nephrologists