Dr Charles Tomson

• Nephrology

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

I felt that the doctor listened to me and took notice of what isaid

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

very attentive when listening to my troubles.

5th April 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

every care and explanation to any problem is explained with detail.feel very safe with Dr Tomson.thank you

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Very efficient, listens attentively giving time for patient to explain problems, patient feels reassured. Very good follow up.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

As other reviewers have stressed, Dr Tomson is an excellent listener, and has the ability to explain things simpley and clearly, he follows up all consultations with a summary letter which I found particularly helpful. I had been worried that perhaps I was being unreasonable in my search to sort out my hypertension, (having achieved 3 score years and ten..) he reassured me not only that my attempts to get my BP down were reasonable, but that eventually we would acheive this aim, which thanks to his suggestions as to alternative medication has been the case. One hears so much negative publicity about our NHS Dr T represents all that is great about the NHS, competent, knowledgeable and person centred.

Nearest Nephrologists