Dr Charles Tomson

• Nephrology

24th March 2018
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Tomson for a period of 2 years, during which time I have found him to be welcoming and friendly at each appointment. He has a pleasant manner and is patient and takes time to explain matters in an understandable way, not just verbally but in writing. Indeed his reports are an accurate reflection of each consultation, and I have found his recommendations to be not just medically-based but patient-led, enabling me to feel at the heart of my treatment plan. I have greatly appreciated the medical care I have received from Dr Tomson.

18th February 2018
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

All of the nursing staff put me at my ease immediately upon entering the hospital. Upon meeting Dr. Tomson, it was apparent that he had taken time to read my notes and familiarise himself with my condition. He took time to listen to my concerns and addressed them and replied to them in easy to understand terms. I cannot thank Dr Tomson and his team enough for the professional, yet personal service they have provided me.

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I have been a patient with Dr Charles Tomson for a number of years and find him very pleasant and patient. He explains things in away that we can understand. I would recommend him to any one suffering from kidney problems.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

I have been going to see Dr Tomson for a few years now and I can honestly say he has been kind, patient and very professional. Sometimes I think other consultants don't actually listed to their patients but Dr Tomson does and no question is daft to him. He has managed to put my health back on track and I am very grateful to him and the fabulous support staff at the freeman Nephrology departmen.Ii cant speak highly enough of Dr Tomson.

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Totally satisfied with Doctor Tomson's caring attitude and look forward to receiving his advice in future

Nearest Nephrologists