Dr Charles Tomson

• Nephrology

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Dr tomson takes time to listenIng to your concern or understanding version/view of your treatment, then expanse in simple every language (NO MEDICAL JARGON OR LANGUAGE WHERE POSSIBLE) to answer the patient questions or understanding of your treatment.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

being a doctor myself my expectations are high and I am pleased to say that they all were met at Dr Tomson's clinic where I am a patient.. He has an excellent support staff . Dr Tomson has the patience to listen to my queries and he has an up-to-date knowledge in his field ,and he is good at telling me what"s best for my ongoing problems. I am happy to see dr Tomson every time I attend the clinic.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Due to my age and multiple health problems I get to see many doctors. The Freeman hospital has some excellent doctors and in my opinion Dr Tomson is one of the best.

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Dr Tomson is an extremely kind and caring Doctor. I have been a patient for over twelve months now. He explains everything clearly and he is extremely knowledgeable. In his clinic there is very calm atmosphere, and also there is sufficient time for appointments. Dr Tomson is a very patient,nice man and I can thoroughly recommend him.

8th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr. Tomson spoke clearly and precisely and explained everything in simple terms , which enabled me to understand . I did not feel as though I was being rushed to enable him to see other patients , even as it was a busy clinic - he took his time and put me at ease .

Nearest Nephrologists