Dr Charles Tomson

• Nephrology

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Took time to listen and showed clear knowledge and expertise. Very reassuring.

5th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Tomson explained everything very clearly. He listened to my questions carefully and answered fully. I was very grateful to receive a letter from him detailing what was said and what would happen. He has a gift for explaining complicated things in simple terms. I am very pleased to be in his care.

24th December 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Dr Tomson was very specific about my condition. He advised me to check with my GP about increasing my Bisopropol to 10 mg given the history angina and ischaemic heart disease as well as high blood pressure. I wasn't too keen at first but I will make an appointment with my GP after the holiday period to discuss the matter. Mr. J Malcolm CRT/IG/2064526H NHS No. 4225445178.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Took time to listen, consultation wasn't rushed. Left feeeling very hopefull about my treatment and future treatment options.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

I felt very comfortable during the session with Dr.Tomson as he listened and understood what I was going through. Further to that, he trusted my decisions and the way I was monitoring my condition. I came out feeling much more confident for the first time.

Nearest Nephrologists