Dr Charles Tomson

• Nephrology

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Took time to listen, consultation wasn't rushed. Left feeeling very hopefull about my treatment and future treatment options.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

I felt very comfortable during the session with Dr.Tomson as he listened and understood what I was going through. Further to that, he trusted my decisions and the way I was monitoring my condition. I came out feeling much more confident for the first time.

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

After several months being ill, and condition becoming worse, I was given a consultation to see specialist Dr,Charles Tomson. He was very attentive, listening to what was said, extremely helpful and caring. Giving me Accurate Diagnosis, Full Explanation, and Treatment for my condition. Doctor Charles Tomson is credit to the medical profession, a Gentleman and Fine Doctor of true British Medical Standards.

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Following my Consultation with this Doctor - I would just like to say that his advice about changing my medication has made me feel much better - and I would like to convey my thanks to him for his care.

4th July 2016
Written by a patient at Freeman Hospital

Could explain a little better my problem and why I need to have a second opinion of my problem with options. I am very concerned about my health and how it will affect my future commitments. I'm really not,sure how ill I may be.

Nearest Nephrologists