Dr Chandima Sriwardhana

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Sriwardhana is brilliant. She is the most helpful and caring doctor I've seen. She always makes me feel that she cares and ensures I fully understand what is going on with my health. She often runs a little late but this is simply because you will never feel rushed out so I never mind.

1st July 2017
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

I really trust this doctor.has helped me in my life a lot.

23rd September 2016
Written by a carer at The Bromley Common Practice

Thank you to Dr Sriwardhana!, when my husband came to you with back pain, you ran some blood tests and checked his PSA level, it came back slightly elevated and he was referred urgently to the Beacon, things moved quickly from there and within a few weeks, he was diagnosed with low grade prostate cancer, on review at Kings they decided to do another biopsy. They found more aggressive cancer cells, we were told yesterday. He will need to have a radical prostatectomy. Being as he had no symptoms, this would not have been discovered for a long time. My husband was also very complimentary of the manner in which you relayed the initial news to him.

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

She is a great doctor very caring and supportive

14th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

You are great Dr Siriwardana.Your kindness and the treatments are brilliant!Waruna Ranaweera