Dr Chanchal Bhattacharjee

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

i find all doctors and nurses at idle very understanding and always listen to my problems.i have been with idle medical centrr for many years since childehood.

18th July 2017

27th June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

yes helped very much with injections for tennis elbow which has not given me any trouble for over 2 years now

27th June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

The injections to help with arthritis have helped me to remain working full time over the last 8 years.

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

On June 20th I visited. As normal he put me at ease with his compassionate and very professional manner. He explained my problems after my latest blood tests and he also diagnosed a new problem. After carefully telling me what action was needed to take place he gave me an injection and referred me to hospital. In all my adult life I have never had a doctor anyway near the level of this doctor and his care through my painful condition over the time I have been under his car is very much appreciated.

Short link to review Dr Chanchal Bhattacharjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9gg