Dr Chanchal Bhattacharjee

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

I cannot recommend Dr Bhattacharjee enough! He cares, he listens and he helps you on the road to recovery in exactly the way you would want it to be. Thank you for your expert knowledge and great care, you are a credit to your profession.

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

Dr Bhattacharjee is an outstanding doctor, so much so that I travel from the far side of Bradford to see him and would not dream of going to another. In a time when the NHS faces timing constraints and funding issues I never get a feeling of being rushed or palmed off with tablets. Dr Bhattacharjee is always charming, friendly and caring. He takes time to understand and help, follows up and always welcomes me with a cheery smile. The whole centre is a nice place to be but my doctored really goes further than is usual to give me the best care and advice that he can. Thank you Dr B

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

Dr Bhattacherjee is such a caring, honest and trustworthy doctor. He always has time for me and gives honest advice, considers me and my health with everything he does. I am always made to feel welcome when I enter the practice and cannot recommend him highly enough. I drive from the far side of Halifax to see him and would not consider going anywhere else for my treatment and care.

21st October 2016
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

Dr. Bhattarcharjee has been absolutely wonderful. He has gone over and above the call of duty as far as I am concerned. He dealt with my problem when the consultants had told me that there was nothing they could do. His compassion and dedication to duty for his patients is remarkable. I cannot see how he can improve on patient care as it is already superb. I am very grateful for the care and minor surgical procedures he has administered to me throughout the last few months and feel that we are very lucky to have him in the Idle Mecical Practice.

9th March 2016
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

excellent manner and seems to care about you during your visit

Short link to review Dr Chanchal Bhattacharjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9gg