Dr Chanchal Bhattacharjee

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

On June 20th I visited. As normal he put me at ease with his compassionate and very professional manner. He explained my problems after my latest blood tests and he also diagnosed a new problem. After carefully telling me what action was needed to take place he gave me an injection and referred me to hospital. In all my adult life I have never had a doctor anyway near the level of this doctor and his care through my painful condition over the time I have been under his car is very much appreciated.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

Doctor Bhattacharjee is very professional and you feel confident in his judgement. He talks to patients in a calm and accessible manner so that you understand both your illness and treatment. He also appears to be genuinely caring and kind, the type of doctor you want to see.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

Receptionist was very helpful and got me an appointment. the doctor was then very helpful in all ways.

20th June 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

I have not seen this doctor before but he was extremely efficient and talked and listened to me. I found him to be friendly too.

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Idle Medical Centre

I cannot recommend Dr Bhattacharjee enough! He cares, he listens and he helps you on the road to recovery in exactly the way you would want it to be. Thank you for your expert knowledge and great care, you are a credit to your profession.

Short link to review Dr Chanchal Bhattacharjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9gg