Dr Chaitra Hodegere

9th June 2016
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

What a brilliant Doctor.I wish I had been aware of him before now,as I'm moving out the area next month. I would highly recommend him. I was supposed to have a telephone consultation with him today,as he is the duty Dr at Cleator Moor practice today.At 3pm reception phoned offering me an appointment at 3.50pm today. Went with 1 issue and was due for a telephone consultation on Monday about another 2 issues,but he dealt with all 3 today,saving another appointment.Brilliant! He was a very good listener.Polite.He explained things in depth,at a level I could understand as well.He put my mind at ease. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

4th January 2016
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

I went to see Dr Hodegere following a telephone appointment where I found him to be extremely thorough and understanding of my intimate health concerns. Dr Hodegere immediately organised a necessary scan and pain relief. I had two follow up appointments with him after he carried out necessary tests. Yet again I found him to be was very proactive and professional. Thank you so much! It was comforting to know someone was dealing with my health issues as quickly as possible, I would not hesitate to recommend him

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

Dr Hodegere showed a great understanding of my symptoms, giving me options as to what was wrong. He ensured that I was seen by a specialist quickly. The follow up care has been exceptional. He shows good knowledge of my conditions and ensures that my medication is correct one for me and gives options for alternatives if they are not.

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

Dr Hodegere was very helpful and provided reassurance and help with my problem. He also had the courtesy to examine a past problem to check up on it and make sure everything was okay. Very pleasant and would recommend to anybody.

17th November 2014
Written by a patient at Beech House Medical Centre

Nice to feel there's no time pressure on your appointment. Doctor had good understanding of both the medical and personal sides of my illness.

Short link to review Dr Chaitra Hodegere: http://iwgc.net/egqwt