Dr Chagarlamudi Asha Rekha

29th April 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Asha was so patient and reassuring about my illness and very kindly in her approach she took the time to explain everything to me in a very caring and professional way, She made me feel valued. Many thanks for being a amazing doctor.

21st February 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

The doctor did not acknowledge us when we walked in as she was on the phone and was told to just undress my baby on the bed. She did not listen to what I said, as she asked questions I had already given the answers to and I had to repeat myself several times. She called my six month daughter a “he”, even after I corrected her twice. She did not treat my baby as a person. She didn’t speak to her once or even attempt to build rapport before examining her which left her feeling scared. The doctor did not even attempt to soothe her when she made her cry on examination. We were rushed, and I had to ask questions to understand the medications prescribed and what may have been wrong with her. I did not feel respected as a mother and one of the first questions I was asked was “Why did you not come sooner?” even though I had been trying to get an appointment for over 48 hours. There was also no empathy offered for a parent who had been suffering with their child for the last 72 hours. Has left me wondering whether registering with this surgery was a big mistake!

Short link to review Dr Chagarlamudi Asha Rekha: http://iwgc.net/ef2no