Dr Chagarlamudi Asha Rekha

21st February 2019
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

The doctor did not acknowledge us when we walked in as she was on the phone and was told to just undress my baby on the bed. She did not listen to what I said, as she asked questions I had already given the answers to and I had to repeat myself several times. She called my six month daughter a “he”, even after I corrected her twice. She did not treat my baby as a person. She didn’t speak to her once or even attempt to build rapport before examining her which left her feeling scared. The doctor did not even attempt to soothe her when she made her cry on examination. We were rushed, and I had to ask questions to understand the medications prescribed and what may have been wrong with her. I did not feel respected as a mother and one of the first questions I was asked was “Why did you not come sooner?” even though I had been trying to get an appointment for over 48 hours. There was also no empathy offered for a parent who had been suffering with their child for the last 72 hours. Has left me wondering whether registering with this surgery was a big mistake!

23rd June 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

As with all of the practice doctors and nurses Dr Asha takes the time to listen and always displays a caring attitude. She always appears to be calm, confident and competent but importantly, she is never afraid to say she doesn't understand symptoms and make referrals when she thinks these would be beneficial.

23rd June 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Asha has been one of my doctors since she first started at Bromley Common. She has always been very friendly, helpful and understanding. I always feel like an individual person and not 'just another patient in the queue' I will be moving away from the area soon and I will be very sad not to have her as my doctor any more.

6th April 2016

Amazing

1st March 2016
Written by a patient at The Bromley Common Practice

Dr Asha was polite and informative. She listened and offered suggestions, and was thorough in the treatments available to me. A follow up session was offered if the symptoms persisted. Thank you!

Short link to review Dr Chagarlamudi Asha Rekha: http://iwgc.net/ef2no