Dr Cedric Thompson

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Seems a bit odd, writing a review about a doctor. However, Doctor Thompson is at the very top of his profession. He is a very good listener and shows respect for the person and condition presented. For me, the best of his traits is his dry sense of humour - especially useful if, like me, you need him in times of genuine and deep stress. Looking at the list of health conditions below, I have to tick the one marked "I do not have a long standing health condition". Much of that is thanks to Doctor C. Thompson. If he reads this, he will know who I am, especially as I had my problems during Lent - and he had given up wine! As I can't fault him on any level, I shall stop writing now.

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Thompson is a kind and caring doctor, he has a very calming manner.

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Without Dr Thompsons help to get my referrals sorted, I wouldn't be the happy person I am today. Very efficient and kind Doctor.

13th January 2016
Written by a patient at Kelvedon and Feering Health Centre

Dr Thompson listens, explains and is very helpful. I trust his judgement and respect his opinions. A very good doctor.

22nd September 2015