Dr Catriona Boyle

25th October 2016
Written by a patient at Griffin Close Surgery

She's brilliant. I was with her the other day for over 30 minutes. I had five separate things that concerned me, and she dealt with all of them thoroughly. She definitely goes the extra mile, and also very pleasant and puts you at ease. Yes she very often gets behind, and you have to wait way beyond your appointment time, but it's always worth the wait.

22nd July 2016
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

Dr Boyle is always busy as she gives 100% to her patients. Patients always have to wait to see her but do not mind as she gives as much time as is necessary. I have always found her straightforward and diligent in her treatment and have total trust in her.

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Griffin Close Surgery

Dr. Boyle is a doctor who listens to her patients, which can get her into trouble for taking too much time. However it says something for a doctor when people would rather wait and be seen by her. She knows her job and finds out anything she doesn't know.She can be a little daunting at first but it is well worth persevering as she will help if it's at all possible.We need more doctors who find patients more important than targets.

10th December 2014
Written by a patient at Griffin Close Surgery

Dr Boyle has been my doctor for many years and has an empathy which I appreciate. I have just been prescribed antibiotics for a severe chest infection and when I was concerned about how I was feeling she called me back and explained how I would feel. I have great confidence in her as a doctor. She always listens and explains the situation and I feel she is a great asset to this practice.

19th November 2014
Written by a patient at Griffin Close Surgery

this doctor was very polite and attentive. she put my mind at rest over the problem and made me feel comfortable.

Short link to review Dr Catriona Boyle: http://iwgc.net/ed8s2