Dr Cathryn Staveley

6th July 2015
Written by a patient at Southmead Surgery

A charming and pleasant doctor who frequently gave the impression of not having enough time and being not too interested in your condition or symptoms. Her room is well presented and has plentiful evidence of a happy family life. Dr. Staveley, in my experience, does not have the highest level of skills required in listening and subsequently diagnosing accurately. She would benefit from observing some of her colleagues within the practice. I am sure the talent and capability is there but my experience was that it remains latent.

7th April 2015
Written by a patient at Southmead Surgery

Doctor did not listen at all to what I was telling her, how painful my symptoms were and that I was struggling for months. She just prescribed me with more painkillers rather than trying to find out what the issue was or to send me on to a specialist. During ever appointment I had had with her she just wanted to hurry up with me and prescribe me something to get me out the door quickly. Most useless doctor i've ever come across.

Short link to review Dr Cathryn Staveley: http://iwgc.net/eesqx