Dr Cathryn McIntosh

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Hawthorns

Dr McIntosh has been my G.P. for a very long time and is G.P. to both of my children and more recently my partner. She listens very carefully and looks at a situation from all angles. We could not ask for a better G.P.. She fought for the right services for my 11 year old son who has extreme mental health needs. His case has been extremely complex and accessing national specialist services was no easy feat. She is calm and kind and one of the only health practitioners my son will agree to visit. We cannot imagine where our son would now be without Dr McIntosh's intervention at the height of his illness. She was also a G.P. to adults with learning disabilities who lived in the residential home I managed. Her level of empathy and understanding built trust and enabled some people with very complex needs to access healthcare provision.

24th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Hawthorns

Dr McIntosh has been my family's GP for 15 years and has always been fantastic with everyone. She is kind compassionate and a great listener who always takes as much time as needed to explore and explain problems. She is diligent and thorough and will organise follow ups herself to ensure we are better. Her help and guidance over the years has been greatly appreciated and I could not ask for a better family doctor.

Short link to review Dr Cathryn McIntosh: http://iwgc.net/eegwu