Dr Catherine Teahon

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Dr Teahon had cared for me fir approx 10 years I have a complicated condition and never once were my problems consider trivial. She cared,listen and acted instinctively. I was absulotly gutted on hearing of her reitement. This is a big loss to all her paitients and the NHS.

12th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I worked with Dr. Teahon for almost two years. She is dedicated and hands-on physician. I believe all her patients will be sad and miss her when she retire. I cant tell anything wrong about her as doctor, as person I have faith she is good through-in-through. Mavitova

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I have know Dr Teahon for approximately 20 years. She is an amazing person, she always remembers me, even if I've not had an appointment for a year. She is kind, and really cares for her patients. I am privileged to have her as my Consultant.

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I have known dr teahon for several years now.dr teahon is a lovely caring person and an amazing doctor who always has time listen and help you with what ever she can. I have a lot to thank dr teahon . She also has a great team who are also caring and kind you are in very safe hands. Thankyou all for everything you do .x.

14th December 2015
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

What immediately struck me about Dr Catherine Teahon was how calm and clear she was. She initially asked me to tell her about myself and my family to help her understand a little more about me. She took the time to explain everything I needed to know and I never felt she just wanted me out of the door. I walked out of that first and subsequent appointments knowing and understanding more than when I went in. She is an amazing person who clearly cares about the patients and the work that she does leaving you in no doubt that you are in capable hands.

Nearest Gastroenterologists