Dr Catherine Teahon

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I've been with Dr teehon for 20 years, she's the best doctor I've ever had and I have slot to thank her for. I doubt she'll ever be matched and I'm so sad to say goodbye

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Dr Teahon had cared for me fir approx 10 years I have a complicated condition and never once were my problems consider trivial. She cared,listen and acted instinctively. I was absulotly gutted on hearing of her reitement. This is a big loss to all her paitients and the NHS.

12th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I worked with Dr. Teahon for almost two years. She is dedicated and hands-on physician. I believe all her patients will be sad and miss her when she retire. I cant tell anything wrong about her as doctor, as person I have faith she is good through-in-through. Mavitova

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I have know Dr Teahon for approximately 20 years. She is an amazing person, she always remembers me, even if I've not had an appointment for a year. She is kind, and really cares for her patients. I am privileged to have her as my Consultant.

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I have known dr teahon for several years now.dr teahon is a lovely caring person and an amazing doctor who always has time listen and help you with what ever she can. I have a lot to thank dr teahon . She also has a great team who are also caring and kind you are in very safe hands. Thankyou all for everything you do .x.

Nearest Gastroenterologists