Dr Catherine Teahon

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

30th January 2018
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

This review is somewhat out-of-date now, especially as Dr Teahon is retiring, but I hope it might add a bookend to this series of reviews. I was a patient for long periods in Regional Hospital Galway, Ireland, back in the mid 1980's when I was in the care of Dr Cathy Teahon and the Gastroenterology team. She was such a good doctor even then, that I never forgot her. Her helpfulness and caring attitude were exceptional. She always went that extra mile for her patients. It appears from the other reviews that she has continued as she started out all those years ago. Wishing her well in her retirement.

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Wow well what can i say. What a fabulous Dr that will be missed. She looked after me for nearly 25years nothing was ever too much. The Gastro team will never be the same.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I've been with Dr teehon for 20 years, she's the best doctor I've ever had and I have slot to thank her for. I doubt she'll ever be matched and I'm so sad to say goodbye

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Dr Teahon had cared for me fir approx 10 years I have a complicated condition and never once were my problems consider trivial. She cared,listen and acted instinctively. I was absulotly gutted on hearing of her reitement. This is a big loss to all her paitients and the NHS.

12th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I worked with Dr. Teahon for almost two years. She is dedicated and hands-on physician. I believe all her patients will be sad and miss her when she retire. I cant tell anything wrong about her as doctor, as person I have faith she is good through-in-through. Mavitova

Nearest Gastroenterologists