Dr Catherine Teahon

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Wow well what can i say. What a fabulous Dr that will be missed. She looked after me for nearly 25years nothing was ever too much. The Gastro team will never be the same.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I've been with Dr teehon for 20 years, she's the best doctor I've ever had and I have slot to thank her for. I doubt she'll ever be matched and I'm so sad to say goodbye

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

Dr Teahon had cared for me fir approx 10 years I have a complicated condition and never once were my problems consider trivial. She cared,listen and acted instinctively. I was absulotly gutted on hearing of her reitement. This is a big loss to all her paitients and the NHS.

12th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I worked with Dr. Teahon for almost two years. She is dedicated and hands-on physician. I believe all her patients will be sad and miss her when she retire. I cant tell anything wrong about her as doctor, as person I have faith she is good through-in-through. Mavitova

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

I have know Dr Teahon for approximately 20 years. She is an amazing person, she always remembers me, even if I've not had an appointment for a year. She is kind, and really cares for her patients. I am privileged to have her as my Consultant.

Nearest Gastroenterologists