Dr Catherine Smith

29th May 2018
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

A first class professional: thorough, courteous and highly committed. You couldn't ask for more. 5 star recommendation.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Keep up the good work. Don't play annoying music for the patients to listen to.

11th September 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Dr Smith is outstanding, professional and caring doctor. Dr Smith fully understand Adults with learning disabilities/difficulties or mental health problems. Dr Smith in the appointment gives you the time to talk about where unwell or poorly. She listen to you and take up exactly what you are saying. Provided the treatment or care you need in Crisis or when your poorly. Dr Smith is outstanding/approachable/caring doctor.

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Dr Smith is professional, caring and listened to my concerns. I was involved in any decisions of my health and treatment. I felt supported and was able to ask Dr Smith the questions that had been worrying me about regarding to my health. I didn't feel rushed in and out. I had the time to ask Dr Smith my concerns/questions. Recommend this doctor!

30th May 2016
Written by a carer at Cross Hills Group Practice

Dr Catherine Smith is very understanding then it comes to patients that coping with mental health problems and patients that not receiving the right support they need from local NHS hospitals services. This doctor is very good/listen to your concerns and provides the best treatment for your health and care. I would recommend this doctor.