Dr Catherine Reeder

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

Dr Reeder gave an excellent phone consultation, listening well to my symptoms and my knowledge of this long-term chronic condition. She was very supportive and clear about what to do if the pain didn't improve. She phoned again, exactly as she said she would, when she had located and tested the urine sample. It helps so much not to feel alone with one's symptoms and to have fairly easy access to medical expertise. Thank you.

4th April 2016
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

I have found this doctor excellent, pity she appears to be only part time, so it can be difficult to get an appointment, but usually worth waiting to see her. She never makes me feel I have wasted her time, like some doctors did at my previous surgery. I am very glad I moved, even though I have to pay for parking:)

13th August 2015
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

We had to transfer to this surgery because of a house move three years ago. Thankfully I have only had to visit doctor Reeder on a few occasions, however on these visits she made me feel totally at ease and was very reassuring. She listened, gave good advice and did not give any indications that there was another patient waiting. (Unlike our previous surgery where I always felt I was under pressure to get to the point and get out so to speak) A very pleasant lady, and doctor, whom I would have no hesitation in recommending. A little difficult to get an appointment with, which I am sure is a reflection on her popularity with other patients. A very satisfied patient.

19th February 2015
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

When you have long term conditions, it is very reassuring to have a good relationship with your Doctor and the whole team at the surgery. I'm treated with courtesy and respect even when I'm having a wobbly! Excellent excellent excellent.

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Woodley Centre Surgery

excellant service .couldent ask for better.