Dr Catherine Hall

13th May 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

I would once again like to say thank you to Dr Hall for the way she has helped me cope with my condition and also the way she sympathised the fear I had about my diagnosis ..because I was indeed a very very frightened patient and I am so glad it was Dr Hall who I consulted initially ...thank you so very much Dr Hall I really do appreciate your help and ongoing care .......thank you again

7th April 2015

Only started seeing Dr Hall recently, so far very good

5th April 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Dr Hall is a young GP and she is very relaxed, approachable , efficient and helpful when I see her and she always listens to me very well. She always rings back quickly when I call in to make an appointment. I have been a patient with this practice for approx. 3 yrs and am always very pleased at her knowledge and advice.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

Dr Hall is a very considerate, caring doctor who does her utmost to help you. She listens to me and I always feel confident in her assessment of my problems.

10th March 2015
Written by a patient at Channel View Surgery

I Rang dr surgery in the morning within an hour dr rang back I saw dr hall same morning dr hall was very good what a great service.