Dr Catherine Fenlon

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

When we learnt that our family Doctor had left French Weir surgery, we were somewhat surprised and disappointed. Dr Fenlon has been our family doctor ever since she arrived at the practice. The practice has lost one of the best GP's that I have known in the 25 years that I have been a patient at the practice. Trust is a big word and we trusted her implicitly, she always listened and gave you as much time as was necessary. We are now looking around the Taunton area for another practice as we amongst lots of others have lost faith with French Weir. Last year I had a DVT that was not picked up by one of the GP's at the surgery, when a red flag was flying and immediately sussed when I had to visit A&E at Musgrove. All the best Doctor Fenlon, we will never forget you, you are one of the best. PH

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

An extremely caring doctor that gives above and beyond expectations Nothing to improve on A great loss to patients of French Weir.

30th July 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

She is now at Crewkerne - devastated she has left French Weir. Amazing doctor. Crewkerne are so lucky to have her.

28th June 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

There is nothing i can say that hasn't already been said. Dr fenlon has seen me through dome rough times and has been my doctor for 18 years, I am sad that Dr fenlon has left french weir and do wish someone knew where she is working to now as i would leave frenach weir just for her to be my doctor again. She went above and beyond any call of doctor, recently having to see another doctor there was just an awful feeling. Any surgery would be lucky to have the privilege of Dr fenlon working for them and her new patients will be truly bless. If anyone has any information on where she is working now please shear as i am sure many would like to change to be under her again.

12th May 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

I am so pleased that Dr Fenlon has received so much recognition, she deserves every single compliment. She has helped me through a prolonged period of severe depression, and other medical issue, which she has always identified correctly. From a very selfish point of view her leaving is a real loss to me, and I am a little suspicious under what circumstances this occurred - to leave without any notice just doesn't seem like her. Along with others, if anyone hears that she is with another practice in the Taunton area, please let us know, as I will move there, if pos, in a flash.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »