Dr Catherine Fenlon

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

In my eighty years Catherine Fenlon is the best doctor I have or my late wife has ever had. I have nothing but praise for this wonderful lady. If only it were possible to bring her back to French Weir. Whoever is fortunate enough to have her as there doctor now must count themselves fortunate indeed. Mr G. R.

19th December 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

A brilliant GP, We were very upset when she moved,as we had excellent professional treatment when we needed it. My husband rarely attended his GP,but when he had to ,he found Dr Fenton ,easy to discuss his concerns. Lucky Parients at Crewkerne Health Centre.

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

When we learnt that our family Doctor had left French Weir surgery, we were somewhat surprised and disappointed. Dr Fenlon has been our family doctor ever since she arrived at the practice. The practice has lost one of the best GP's that I have known in the 25 years that I have been a patient at the practice. Trust is a big word and we trusted her implicitly, she always listened and gave you as much time as was necessary. We are now looking around the Taunton area for another practice as we amongst lots of others have lost faith with French Weir. Last year I had a DVT that was not picked up by one of the GP's at the surgery, when a red flag was flying and immediately sussed when I had to visit A&E at Musgrove. All the best Doctor Fenlon, we will never forget you, you are one of the best. PH

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

An extremely caring doctor that gives above and beyond expectations Nothing to improve on A great loss to patients of French Weir.

30th July 2016
Written by a patient at French Weir Health Centre

She is now at Crewkerne - devastated she has left French Weir. Amazing doctor. Crewkerne are so lucky to have her.

Short link to review Dr Catherine Fenlon: http://iwgc.net/ed9nl