Dr Catherine Almond

19th July 2019
Written by a patient at Sandhurst Group Practice

With the constraints on the whole health service at this time I cannot believe some of the reviews I have read today. Either I am a very special patient ( not ) or I must be imagining the great service I always receive at S.G.P. What on earth do people expect. You cannot have a personal doctor who is available to see you at a moments notice. The practice always have time to listen to you if you need an appointment urgently and try to fit you in, and there are a lot of services online now to help the practice and patients to communicate more easily. It is sad to see so many doctors leaving the profession (and S.G.P ) but the lack of gratitude and the stress of the job are not conducive to them staying. I am always grateful for the treatment I receive. Perhaps the negative comments should be addressed to the politicians who are responsible for the shortfalls in the N.H.S.

Nearest Hospital Doctors