Dr Carolyn Brennand

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Brennand is an excellent GP and gives me first class care as a patient. She inspires me with confidence.

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I had an emergency appointment with Dr Brennand late one afternoon. She listened to what I had to say and followed it through with a thorough examination. A blood test suggested that further investigations were needed. She arranged an appointment with ESH for further investigations to be done within 48 hours and for further blood tests. All of this was fully explained, taking her past her normal duty time. Nothing was rushed and was carried out in a professional manner despite the late hour. She left me feeling confident that my problem would be resolved. I would recommend and trust this doctor.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

A friendly first class service despite the 1/2 hour wait. I was listened to and my symptoms taken seriously and was offered the desired outcome I was looking for.

4th March 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

The best doctor I have ever seen and I am so glad she is now my GP. Never rushes you; exceptionally supportive; totally professional but with a friendly, personal manner; calm, caring and thorough; always discusses the best options with you and we make decisions together so I can best manage my health conditions and well-being; a real asset to the surgery.

3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

I don't feel rushed. She discusses things as if I'm an adult - doesn't talk down to you.

Short link to review Dr Carolyn Brennand: http://iwgc.net/ehlse