Dr Caroline Wall

15th April 2015
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

I have recently had an appointment with Dr Wall and found her to be extremely understanding and supportive. She instantly created a welcoming environment for me to discuss my health concern and explained step by step what would happen next. She didn't rush me at all and I came out of the surgery feeling so much better. She is a credit to the surgery and I wholeheartedly recommend her.

19th August 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

I have seen Dr. Wall on two occasions. On the first she arranged for me to have a blood test and was able, on the second visit to reassure me that the problems I was experiencing was not due to a heart condition. On each occasion she saw me promptly and I felt that she was really interested in what I was saying and wished to help me to the best of her ability.

8th August 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

I went to the surgery with a minor skin problem, which was quickly dealt with. Dr Wall took my blood pressure and noticed I had not had any blood tests. When I explained that I am needle-phobic and probably wouldn't turn up for an appointment with the phlebotomist, she agreed to take the blood herself. I found her to be calm, friendly and sympathetic.