Dr Caroline Tjoa

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Masonic House Surgery

I went to see Dr Tjoa, having spent 5 days at home feeling extremely ill (nausea, fainting, a high temperature & the feeling of the beginning of a chest infection). I explained all of this to her, but at no point did she listen to my chest. Instead, she repeatedly asked if I might be pregnant and concluded that I had gastric flu, which she said could last for 3 weeks. 2 days later I was admitted to hospital with severe pneumonia. The consultant in hospital said that if I had waited for another 2 days at home, I would have died. If I had followed Dr Tjoa's advice, I wouldn't have stood a chance. How can Dr Tjoa possibly have got this so wrong? Thankfully I have now fully recovered but I would not trust her to pick up on a more serious long-term illness. I will NEVER consult her again and do not recommend her!

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at The Swan Practice

This is the worst doctor i have EVER seen. At my baby's 6 week check she wasn't even human to him or us....she was very rough, hung him upside down by his feet, stuck her fingers in his mouth without washing them or putting gloves on and was awful when it came to checking his private parts. Words cannot explain or describe how upset my husband and I were, such a shocking experience you don't expect from a 'professional'. At no point did she explain what she was doing or checking for either.

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at Masonic House Surgery

Great doctor with great bant.