Dr Caroline Stott

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at Emperor's Gate Centre for Health

I am afraid to say I have been a burden to Dr Stott, she has found me annoying and offers me superficial treatment with regards to my health. Everytime I go to see her I am treated unfairly. I am surprised and upset from these comments that Dr Stott seems to have much professionalism and knowledge but has never dispensed it to me. I don't know why she seems to think I am not worth the effort, or help. I now realise, maybe a bit too late that I have been treated unfairly. I am not rude, I have had to speak my mind for always being at the back. If you are a highly regarded member of society you are treated differently to an ordinary joe bloggs. Truth.

4th January 2016
Written by a patient at Emperor's Gate Centre for Health

Dr. Stott called me back soon after I called the surgery to ask for an appointment, just after Christmas. She saw me later that day and was helpful and understanding, examining me for issues relating to my general health as well dealing with the specific issue with which I was presenting. I would thoroughly recommend her for efficiency, professionalism and excellent care.

18th November 2010
Written by a patient at Emperor's Gate Centre for Health

I have never been to a GP who has been so attentive, understanding, and helpful. She devoted a great deal of time and energy to listening to my concerns, was considerate of my feelings and made a good referral, explaining the process thoroughly. I can't wait to get ill again so I can go back to her.

26th September 2009
Written by a patient at Emperor's Gate Centre for Health

Dr Stott is the best. I trust her completely for myself and my whole family. She listened closely to my health problems and concerns, and she was not afraid to ask probing questions to better understand. She diidn't hesitate to suggest additional tests/treatments to make sure issues properly investigated/addressed. I had to move away from London, and one of my biggest regrets was having to leave her as our family G.P.

23rd June 2009
Written by a patient at Emperor's Gate Centre for Health

I am very impressed with the surgery and Dr. Stott in particular.

Doctors working at Emperor's Gate Centre for Health