Dr Caroline Reeves

26th August 2017
Written by a patient at Kings Road Surgery

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr Reeves, as she helped me get the right treatment for me as regards a long term mental health condition. She was so patient with me, and she listened to everything I had to say. She consistently made sure I understood and was happy with her description of my treatment options. I would honestly recommend her services to anyone.

2nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Kings Road Surgery

A GP who works part time cs of children she has, and gives herself very little in GP role. Her referral letters r abizmal, incorrect and insufficient. She only react immediately if symptoms indicate seriousness that if she does not refer you to specialist it may back fire on her. Otherwise you will hear excuses for no referral to specialist like "we use to refer many people who did not need it so now we can't refer" or "we refer to specialist in hospital only for operations" and will have your intelligence insulted.

Doctors working at Kings Road Surgery