Dr Caroline King

1st June 2017
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

Dr King is an excellent doctor, she has listened and through blood test has established what was causing my symptoms. I am now on daily iron tablets and regular B12 injections. This has has changed my life, I used to be so tired and struggled to manage. I have had a fear of flying for years and after three injections, I felt able to get on a plane without fear, totally amazing, I feel so much better. Many thanks

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

She was extremely helpful and I felt completely at ease with the advise given.

9th February 2016
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I have seen Dr Kng many times over the years I have been with the practise, she ALWAYS makes time to listen to your concerns, you just know by her attitude that she cares just wish more Doctirs had this attitude. Thank you Dr King.

27th April 2015
Written by a patient at Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

I have visited Dr King many a time in the past few weeks/months. She has been very helpful and will get to the bottom of every problem. She is very thorough which is reassuring and a very nice lady who you can talk to about anything!