Dr Caroline Holms

23rd June 2016
Written by a patient at Midlock Medical Centre

Very good gp that's all I can say basically

20th May 2016
Written by a patient at Midlock Medical Centre

As a patient at midlock medical centre...would just like to say doctor Holms is an excellent doctor seen her on many occasions not my regular doctor but I found her to be pleasant....and helpful and explains things to to if you ask...yeah I guess I would go and see her again if I needed to thankyou doctor Holms..

29th October 2015
Written by a patient at Midlock Medical Centre

My experience with Dr Holms She has great listening skills has compassion/empathy and takes a great deal of time to help you in anyway possible but hey don't take my word for it if you choose Dr Holms you will see for yourself what I mean...

18th May 2015
Written by a patient at Midlock Medical Centre

Dr holms is an excellent doctor. anytime i go and see her she checks you over no matter what.. she is fair polite and her main concerns are her patients.. Dr holms has done a lot for me and i am so grateful that i have the best gp .... lets say if you are having a bad day i can come and talk with her and its like wow she took the time to sit and listen... this gp deserves a medal for all the hard work she has done in the past ...so thats why i choose Dr holms to be my gp....

29th April 2014
Written by a patient at Midlock Medical Centre

dr c holms is a very good doctor she is very caring and good at her job. she takes great care of her patients in evrey way possible i for one can fully put my trust in this doctor so if you need to see a doctor... dr caroline holms is the person to see.

Short link to review Dr Caroline Holms: http://iwgc.net/effws