Dr Caroline Barker

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker was really brilliant. I went to her for help with HG. It is really rare that GPs take this seriously or are even aware of it at all. She was fully aware and took me really seriously when I told her I was struggling. She really listened and took extra time to make sure she gave me the best medication suitable. I now try and see her for everything although she is really busy so it can be very difficult!

28th March 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker is my GP although I have only had the need to see her once! At that visit she was thorough, kind & understanding.

14th November 2015
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

She's very rude at times. At times it feels as if she's s just "dotting the i's and crossing the t's", going though the motions so to speak. NO compassion. NO empathy. She's my GP, but I alway request to see a different one.

16th August 2014
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker has been great and very patient and will always listen to any concerns/problems that i have. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker can only be described as being "Outstanding". Having lived for almost 65 years and visited doctors all over the UK during my various work placements I can honestly say that she is the most caring and intelligent doctor I had the pleasure to rely on. She recognises when something is important and advises when something is not so important. She also can up the level of care when she knows the urgency of the condition. My family has total trust and confidence in her and although there are some other excellent doctors in the practise we would rather see her than any other unless it is for routine blood tests etc..