Dr Caroline Barker

11th May 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker was really brilliant. I went to her for help with HG. It is really rare that GPs take this seriously or are even aware of it at all. She was fully aware and took me really seriously when I told her I was struggling. She really listened and took extra time to make sure she gave me the best medication suitable. I now try and see her for everything although she is really busy so it can be very difficult!

28th March 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker is my GP although I have only had the need to see her once! At that visit she was thorough, kind & understanding.

14th November 2015
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

He's the best in the West End surgery. At first I was unsure and a bit 'distant' in my appointment with Dr Sekhon as he wasn't my normal GP. But, he totally made me at ease and listened and was engaged in what I was saying to him. At the end of the appointment I felt that he was genuinely invested in my best interests and finding the best way to move forward. I also have to say that he was completely transparent, unlike cretan other GP at surgery.

14th November 2015
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

She's very rude at times. At times it feels as if she's s just "dotting the i's and crossing the t's", going though the motions so to speak. NO compassion. NO empathy. She's my GP, but I alway request to see a different one.

16th August 2014
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Dr Barker has been great and very patient and will always listen to any concerns/problems that i have. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.