Dr Carole Solomons

Written by a patient at Longrove Surgery
15th January 2015

Dr Solomons has always been attentive and professional whenever I have attended her surgery. I recently used the Patient Access system to make my appointment and found it much better than the disastrous triage system. It is also good to see the surgery have introduced a walk in service [like the old days] ,

30th December 2014

At very short notice Longrove Surgery made an appointment for me to see Dr Solomons. She was clearly very busy, but did not rush me or make me feel as though I was wasting her time. She carefully listened to what I had to say and provided practical help and guidance. She explained things to me clearly and arranged for me to see her for follow up appointments to asses my progress. I came away feeling reassured and safe in the knowledge that she was there if I needed to return ahead of my arranged follow up appointment. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Longrove Surgery
21st December 2014

Dr Solomons has supported me throughout a difficult 4 years in my health cycle - through multiple pathologies! I have found her practical and caring and I have no hesitation in recommending her.

Doctors working at Longrove Surgery