Dr Carol Sharpe

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Always approachable and easy to talk to about sensitive medical issues.

6th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Thank you to Dr Sharpe for long standing advice and listening to all my worry and concerns at home and work that have affected my health and well being for the late 2years+. Also very patient to look into my ailments and support my stress. Appreciate the support so much in the face of lack of care from bosses in a job I have had with the council - daycare for 17years. Also when being main carer for parents and trying to support Mum's ailing health at 91yrs and Dad's dementia before he died. Couldn't carry on at work without her strong support. Along with Dr Tupper's help too to refer on and help with my back issues.

Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Dr Sharpe is an approachable and caring professional who both listens to patients and explains all aspects of treatment/s prior to prescribing. She has the ability to focus her concentration entirely on my needs, giving completely individualised attention. I feel the appointment is a dialogue where agreement is reached about any actions required; my comments and any concerns are valued but if my actions pose concern for my welfare, she is very clear about the consequences. She is entirely supportive and totally enabling. In short, I trust her completely - a very rare statement on my part.

Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Been seeing Dr Sharpe quite a lot recently, never feel rushed & very thorough, very caring, & listens to your concerns.would recommend the practice to anyone, been a patient for 50+ years & seen the practice grow & flourish, keep up the good work

Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Very caring & helpful.always feel Dr Sharpe listens to your problems & have had great help & care from her

« 1 2 3 4 5 »