Dr Carol Robinson

11th August 2016
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

Dr Robinson Gave lots of useful information A good explanation for blood test values Was friendly Did not rush me out of the door It is my opinion that the consultation could not have gone better.

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

Dr Robinson has a wonderful disarming manner, she listens very well and is very reassuring and professionally competent but with a warm human approach I would recommend her to anyone!

2nd November 2015
Written by a patient at Stoneleigh Surgery

I have spoken with Dr Robinson on the telephone twice and, today, I had an appointment at her Surgery. On all three occasions I have found that Dr Robinson listened very carefully to my concerns, fully discussed the issue, then offered various alternative medical routes to follow. During today's face-to-face meeting Dr Robinson maintained eye contact and made me feel completely at ease. During our conversation it was abundantly clear that she fully understood my point of view, and I was happy to be given a choice of treatments. Dr Robinson (much like her colleague Dr Orton) has a relaxed, confident manner that left me feeling that I certainly did receive great care today. Furthermore, I am totally assured that my medical treatment is correct.