Dr Carissa Eldred

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

it a shame found out this doctor is leaving . put too much work on her she a very good GP .I shall miss this doctor .she does her best ,and that all you can ask if I don't like the new doctor I have to find a new place to go

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Best g p we have ever had.Feel better just by seeing her. She always listens and cares.Dr Eldred goes above and beyond her duty.We feel priviledged that she is our doctor.

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Eldred is the best doctor we have ever had.We went through a very traumatic time she helped us no end I don't think we would have got through it without her kindness and compassion.She was there for us whenever we needed her.A totally dedicated lady she always greets us with a smile and is always smartly dressed.Im sure her family must be very proud of her.We are so pleased that she is our GP.I think she has certainly found her vocation wish there were more with her attributes.Many thanks.

15th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I feel confident of this doctor and I am able to confide in her, she always takes the time to listen to me and I never feel rushed.

15th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I am just very happy that I remain on this doctor's list- clinically,professionally, as team leader, AND pleasant to meet with!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »