Dr Carin Bernard

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

Dr Bernard was very helpful in interpreting my blood test results. I felt she listened very carefully and gave me great advice in helping me manage my symptoms. very friendly and honest :)

31st October 2016
Written by a carer at Hampton Hill Medical Centre

My baby was unwell. I had been to the walk in center twice as well as the GP out of service doctor and my child was still unwell. By the time I got an appointment at my GP after almost a week I was losing it. Dr Bernard was so understanding and really took her time to examine my baby and prescribed medication and because the baby's temperature was still high she advised that I call her before 5pm to let her know if the temperature had gone down and if not I should go to A&E. And in addition to all these she made an appointment for us to see her the next day. I was really pleased with service.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at Fir Road Surgery

Unlike other GPs l have seen in the past, Dr Carin Bernard was caring, knowledgeable and very approachable. I had to make an emergency appointment in Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton, and was very lucky to meet her. I hope she gets to work in this surgery more often. Highly recommended!

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Green Surgery

Really nice to communicate with her. She offers great advice that is relevant and not just the what has been trotted out time after time. I'm pleased to see her when I visit (even though I'm unwell).

31st January 2015
Written by a patient at The Green Surgery

Dr Carin Bernard is one of a kind when it comes to a GP. She is full of personal and professional knowledge and experience and no matter what the problem she has a wealth of knowledge and answers to offer. I wish I had met her earlier on during my time living in the local area because I find her soft, kind and understanding yet informative approach very refreshing. Thanks to her excellent advice some very personal problems I have suffered with long-term are being gradually resolved and addressed.