Dr Carin Bernard

10th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

I have seen Dr Bernard twice at the Hampton Medical Centre and found her to be exceptionally knowledgable and helpful on both occasions. She uses a broader approach than I have encountered before i.e. 'social prescribing' as well as medical prescribing which led me on to following the Gut Makeover Diet. It has made a real difference and I am very grateful.

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Hampton Medical Centre

Dr Bernard was very helpful in interpreting my blood test results. I felt she listened very carefully and gave me great advice in helping me manage my symptoms. very friendly and honest :)

31st October 2016
Written by a carer at Hampton Hill Medical Centre

My baby was unwell. I had been to the walk in center twice as well as the GP out of service doctor and my child was still unwell. By the time I got an appointment at my GP after almost a week I was losing it. Dr Bernard was so understanding and really took her time to examine my baby and prescribed medication and because the baby's temperature was still high she advised that I call her before 5pm to let her know if the temperature had gone down and if not I should go to A&E. And in addition to all these she made an appointment for us to see her the next day. I was really pleased with service.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at Fir Road Surgery

Unlike other GPs l have seen in the past, Dr Carin Bernard was caring, knowledgeable and very approachable. I had to make an emergency appointment in Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton, and was very lucky to meet her. I hope she gets to work in this surgery more often. Highly recommended!

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Green Surgery

Really nice to communicate with her. She offers great advice that is relevant and not just the what has been trotted out time after time. I'm pleased to see her when I visit (even though I'm unwell).