Dr Carin Bernard

31st October 2016
Written by a carer at Hampton Hill Medical Centre

My baby was unwell. I had been to the walk in center twice as well as the GP out of service doctor and my child was still unwell. By the time I got an appointment at my GP after almost a week I was losing it. Dr Bernard was so understanding and really took her time to examine my baby and prescribed medication and because the baby's temperature was still high she advised that I call her before 5pm to let her know if the temperature had gone down and if not I should go to A&E. And in addition to all these she made an appointment for us to see her the next day. I was really pleased with service.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Green Surgery

Really nice to communicate with her. She offers great advice that is relevant and not just the what has been trotted out time after time. I'm pleased to see her when I visit (even though I'm unwell).

31st January 2015
Written by a patient at The Green Surgery

Dr Carin Bernard is one of a kind when it comes to a GP. She is full of personal and professional knowledge and experience and no matter what the problem she has a wealth of knowledge and answers to offer. I wish I had met her earlier on during my time living in the local area because I find her soft, kind and understanding yet informative approach very refreshing. Thanks to her excellent advice some very personal problems I have suffered with long-term are being gradually resolved and addressed.

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Green Surgery

Dr Bernard's kind and caring approach is inspiring. She gives you 100% of her time and attention for the duration of your visit. She always makes me feel valued and cared for.

28th November 2014
Written by a patient at Fir Road Surgery

Regarding Dr Bernard: I will use words like: polite, friendly, helpful, thoughtful and caring to describe Dr Bernard who I visited recently at the Fir Road surgery, Hanworth. She visits as a GP on a part-time basis from another surgery based in Twickenham. I have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone seeking help or advice on any medical issue.