Dr Camilla Chambers

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I have been a patient at Birdhurst Medical Practice practice for over 30 years. Dr Chambers is a doctor who genuinely cares about her patients and I have always had really good care from her and Dr Doyen. Unfortunately I am about to move to Yorkshire and I wish I could take this practice with me. I am always able to get an appointment when I need one and can't find fault in any way.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I'm so lucky to have her as my doctor trust her so much don't want to see anyone else

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

Dr Shetty, Dr Doyen, Dr Chambers are all trustworthy and expert. Even within the constraints of modern GP surgeries I never feel under pressure to hurry the consultation. They are doing a sterling job. having been with the Birdhurst medical practise over 20 years I can say that this excellence is consistent over time and not a "one off".

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I just wish too express in a few words the amount of support I have received I would have hesitation in recommending this doctor or any other doctor in this practise . As well as all the support staff

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

Dr Chambers has been my GP since she joined the practice. She is a caring professional who knows her patients and has a friendly and cheerful demeanor. One hears of doctors who look at their computers rather than at their patients - Dr Chambers is not like that.

Short link to review Dr Camilla Chambers: http://iwgc.net/eemxv