Dr Camilla Chambers

21st May 2019
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

Dr Chambers is outstanding. Efficient, astute, really gets to know her patients and remembers lots of detail. The reception staff are always helpful and friendly. The practice is small, modest bit a real gem of good care.

16th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I have been a patient at Birdhurst practice for over 30 years and have generally found the doctors to be very good. However I think Dr Chambers stands out above the others. She is exceptional and I would always try to see her if I have an appointment. She is attentive, she listens and observes, and generally gets to the heart of the real issue, and follows up with appropriate action. I find her empathetic and I'm so pleased that she treats me holistically as a human being and not as a chore on a list.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I have been a patient at Birdhurst Medical Practice practice for over 30 years. Dr Chambers is a doctor who genuinely cares about her patients and I have always had really good care from her and Dr Doyen. Unfortunately I am about to move to Yorkshire and I wish I could take this practice with me. I am always able to get an appointment when I need one and can't find fault in any way.

12th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I'm so lucky to have her as my doctor trust her so much don't want to see anyone else

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

Dr Shetty, Dr Doyen, Dr Chambers are all trustworthy and expert. Even within the constraints of modern GP surgeries I never feel under pressure to hurry the consultation. They are doing a sterling job. having been with the Birdhurst medical practise over 20 years I can say that this excellence is consistent over time and not a "one off".

Short link to review Dr Camilla Chambers: http://iwgc.net/eemxv