Dr Camilla Chambers

19th November 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

Dr Shetty, Dr Doyen, Dr Chambers are all trustworthy and expert. Even within the constraints of modern GP surgeries I never feel under pressure to hurry the consultation. They are doing a sterling job. having been with the Birdhurst medical practise over 20 years I can say that this excellence is consistent over time and not a "one off".

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

I just wish too express in a few words the amount of support I have received I would have hesitation in recommending this doctor or any other doctor in this practise . As well as all the support staff

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

Dr Chambers has been my GP since she joined the practice. She is a caring professional who knows her patients and has a friendly and cheerful demeanor. One hears of doctors who look at their computers rather than at their patients - Dr Chambers is not like that.

23rd February 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

First class .. receptionist very helpful .. Dr. was prepared to give me time and dedicated to getting me fit and well. Much appreciated

4th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Birdhurst Medical Practice

she listens and believes what I tell her and bases her diagnosis and treatment on that. I find her. considerate and approachable.

Short link to review Dr Camilla Chambers: http://iwgc.net/eemxv