Dr Brunilda Pura

• Internal (General) Medicine

11th July 2014
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

Very helpful advice. Polite and friendly. Very professional.

11th April 2014
Written by a carer at Barnet Hospital

Ian was very impressed with the way the medical team on Spruce Ward all pulled together in his care and he had a lot of confidence in them and the physiotherapy team. Dr Pura was very attentive and clearly explained his condition and care to him. However, there was one incident in the beginning when Ian wet the bed in the early hours of the morning and he had to lie in it for some considerable time as they were short staffed. I made enquiries and was told there were only two nurses on duty for 26 patients. On the whole we were both very impressed with the care and the nursing staff on Spruce Ward.

31st March 2014
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

ward was clean, nice doctor

30th March 2014
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

I was seen on time by a very friendly doctor who put me at ease straight away. She explained the procedure, once that was done she then told me to expect an appointment from another doctor who would then look at my results to see if surgery was necessary. I could not fault the service I received. Mrs Christine Edwards

24th November 2013
Written by a carer at Barnet Hospital

I asked the doctor to speak to my husband (who is a pharmacist)concerning my father's medication. Due to complications with heart medication, my husband suggested that the doctor speak to my father's specialist at Harefield. Dr Pura appeared not to be interested. She later approached my mother in my presence re medication and asked for our suggestions re medication and possible peg. . My mother is 84 years old and Dr Pura's manner was very unsympathetic and indeed my mother was rather agitated by her approach. I asked Dr Pura to speak away as I was concerned for my mother's welfare. I feel Dr Pura needs to be a little bit more aware of the situation and of the concerns for family members, particularly if they are elderly.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists