Dr Bronwyn Faulkner

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

She was a great listener and gave me lots of advice.

8th July 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Dr Faulkner was very kind and attentive to me,spending time to listen & reviewing my meds.I am lucky to live near a really good GP practice where there is a walk in surgery & helpful staff on reception.

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Dr Faulkner was very thorough and dealt with all my concerns. She was friendly and helpful

8th October 2015
Written by a carer at Almondsbury Surgery

Dr Faulkner hasn't been at our local practice for long. I've seen her maybe 3 or 4 times. I can safely say she has always listened and taken what I have had to say seriously. She doesn't reach for her keyboard to prescribe before offering alternative ideas. She is friendly, respectful and makes you feel at ease so that you can open up to discuss things that you may not have initially come into to discuss. Having moved around the country a lot, I have had varying levels of care from my GP's over the years, so feel reasonably well qualified to provide this review. Needless to say I am more than happy to have this lady as my GP, I always make sure I can book an appointment with her. I am quite old fashioned and believe that the relationship you build with your GP is essential. I would highly recommend Dr Bronwyn Faulkner.

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Dr Faulkner takes time to listen to her patients. She has been really good with me,by listening she was able to give a correct diagnosis of what my problems were. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Would recommend her to anyone

Short link to review Dr Bronwyn Faulkner: http://iwgc.net/efl4z