Dr Bronwyn Faulkner

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Great doctor listens well . good advice given. Was stressed about a health issue And the doctor put my mind at risk. And talk about anything from depression . great listener and really helpful. Wouldn't go any where else.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

this doctor listened carefully to my explanation of my symptoms & identified a condition that i had not noticed , having made a diagnosis she arranged for my prompt admittance to hospital. She took the trouble to look & listen !

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

I saw Dr Faulkner with very worrying symptoms and she was immediately aware of my concern and was absolutely brilliant in treating me with utmost compassion. We are so fortunate to have such a high level of care and consideration. Thank you so much

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Had to take my son (who has additional needs) with me to my appointment. Dr Faulkner was brilliant with him so I felt comfortable talking to her and not focusing on my son (who insisted he should touch everything) constantly. My son was rather taken with Dr Faulkner as he gave her a massive hug at the end of my appointment.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

She was a great listener and gave me lots of advice.

« 1 2 3 4 »