Dr Bronwyn Faulkner

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

I saw Dr Faulkner with very worrying symptoms and she was immediately aware of my concern and was absolutely brilliant in treating me with utmost compassion. We are so fortunate to have such a high level of care and consideration. Thank you so much

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Had to take my son (who has additional needs) with me to my appointment. Dr Faulkner was brilliant with him so I felt comfortable talking to her and not focusing on my son (who insisted he should touch everything) constantly. My son was rather taken with Dr Faulkner as he gave her a massive hug at the end of my appointment.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

She was a great listener and gave me lots of advice.

8th July 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Dr Faulkner was very kind and attentive to me,spending time to listen & reviewing my meds.I am lucky to live near a really good GP practice where there is a walk in surgery & helpful staff on reception.

7th June 2016
Written by a patient at Almondsbury Surgery

Dr Faulkner was very thorough and dealt with all my concerns. She was friendly and helpful

« 1 2 3 4 »