Dr Brigitte Rudd

19th February 2017
Written by a carer at Hatch End Medical Centre

In this surgery if e.g your appointment is at 17:00 you will be seen at 18:30. It is not a matter of one time. This is just what happens every time. Mostly with dr Rudd. The staff arent very helpful. If they ever pick up the phone within 5 minutes of ringing, cinsider yourself very lucky. Dr dawood is good. Dr. Dalal is good.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

She has been doctor to me and my family for more than 30 years. She's the best doctor I have ever known. She always listens and always gets the best specialist care for us when necessary. She visits my elderly mother who can't make it to the surgery. I can't recommend her too highly.

28th November 2013
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

This lady is the most sympathetic and caring doctor I have ever known. I have been really suffering over the last two years and she has helped me through it all with compassion and understanding. Yes, on occasions you do have to wait a while if they are running late, but it is certainly worth it.

26th March 2013
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

I am extremely grateful to dr Rudd for supporting me through a recent struggle with work-related stress and depression. I found her to be very kind, patient and sympathetic at all times, and thanks to her dedicated support was able to get better and return to work, which I could not have done without her help. Based on my experience I would strongly recommend dr Rudd, especially to anyone suffering from problems similar to mine.

2nd March 2013
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

The doctor at Hatch End is extremely helpful. Me and my family have been returning to the practive for many years and anyone I have referred on finds the service equally as good at this practice. The doctor is a very pleasant woman and is always there to listen. She often fits in home visits to my colleagues elderly mother, who is very unwell and cannot get to the surgery herself. We are always seen promptly and my children are given very good care. I would definitely reccomend this practice.

1 mile