Dr Brigitte Rudd

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

In the past few months I have been forced to visit my GP due to my ongoing health issues. This doctor listens to my problems asks questions and has come up with a good treatment plan. If feel like the doctor genuinely cares about how I feel and wants to help me to find the root of my problems. I would recommend them for the warm and supportive service provided, in fact I am very glad to be a patient at the above surgery.

19th February 2017
Written by a carer at Hatch End Medical Centre

In this surgery if e.g your appointment is at 17:00 you will be seen at 18:30. It is not a matter of one time. This is just what happens every time. Mostly with dr Rudd. The staff arent very helpful. If they ever pick up the phone within 5 minutes of ringing, cinsider yourself very lucky. Dr dawood is good. Dr. Dalal is good.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

She has been doctor to me and my family for more than 30 years. She's the best doctor I have ever known. She always listens and always gets the best specialist care for us when necessary. She visits my elderly mother who can't make it to the surgery. I can't recommend her too highly.

28th November 2013
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

This lady is the most sympathetic and caring doctor I have ever known. I have been really suffering over the last two years and she has helped me through it all with compassion and understanding. Yes, on occasions you do have to wait a while if they are running late, but it is certainly worth it.

26th March 2013
Written by a patient at Hatch End Medical Centre

I am extremely grateful to dr Rudd for supporting me through a recent struggle with work-related stress and depression. I found her to be very kind, patient and sympathetic at all times, and thanks to her dedicated support was able to get better and return to work, which I could not have done without her help. Based on my experience I would strongly recommend dr Rudd, especially to anyone suffering from problems similar to mine.

1 mile