Dr Brendan McDonald

• Pathology
  • Neurology

21st August 2015
Written by a patient at North Bicester Surgery

I have had nothing but excellent help and advice from Dr McDonald, he listens to what I have to say and treats me accordingly, as far as I am concerned he is one of the best GP's that I have been under. When Dr McDonald retires, for me it will be a big loss to the GP surgery and the NHS as a whole.

29th July 2015
Written by a carer at North Bicester Surgery

My grandson was seen by Doctor McDonald at short notice following an asthma attack. My daughter, who was staying with us was very impressed with the care she and her son received from both the nurse and the doctor. Thank you!

29th July 2015
Written by a patient at North Bicester Surgery

I have received very professional and thoughtful care from Dr McDonald. He has taken time to understand my mixture of both physical and emotional issues contributing to my symptoms. I really felt listened to when I first met him and that he was going to "take hold" of my case and do his very best to find the way forward.

10th November 2014
Written by a patient at North Bicester Surgery

Dr McDonald, who is my doctor, has been caring and understaning, professional and gave me confidence during a very difficult time in my life. Thank you.

16th October 2014
Written by a patient at North Bicester Surgery

Totally professional and supportive despite all the pressures

Nearest Neurologists