Dr Binodh Chathanath Bhaskaran

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Really nice guy, helpful and approachable, explains things well.

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

Everyone is very helpful and extremely thorough Doctors listen to what you have to say Seem really into preventative medicine by ensuring all relevant tests and vaccinations are carried out

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

This GP of mine is very good because he listen to and helpful with any of my health concerns.

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

I am not totally sure if one is only supposed to talk about one medical problem within a ten minute appointment or as I frequently do, make a list (as short as possible) to discuss my issues. Sometimes the issues are connected with each other. I have total confidence with Dr Bhaskaran, as does my husband. I am aware he does not seem to have as much time as when he first started at Little Common. Completely understandable. I would like to be part of the patient forum, though am not up to date on the procedure. Respect for all the medical staff, Doctors, Nurses, Receptionists is most important as is respect for patients.

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

I totally trust his judgement and he talks things through with me in detail with he great all round knowledge which gives me confidence that my health is in good hands.