Dr Binodh Chathanath Bhaskaran

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

This GP of mine is very good because he listen to and helpful with any of my health concerns.

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

I am not totally sure if one is only supposed to talk about one medical problem within a ten minute appointment or as I frequently do, make a list (as short as possible) to discuss my issues. Sometimes the issues are connected with each other. I have total confidence with Dr Bhaskaran, as does my husband. I am aware he does not seem to have as much time as when he first started at Little Common. Completely understandable. I would like to be part of the patient forum, though am not up to date on the procedure. Respect for all the medical staff, Doctors, Nurses, Receptionists is most important as is respect for patients.

28th November 2016
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

I totally trust his judgement and he talks things through with me in detail with he great all round knowledge which gives me confidence that my health is in good hands.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

What the surgery needs is 10 Dr Bhaskerans.

21st May 2016
Written by a patient at Little Common Surgery

We trust him with our health. He has excellent 'bedside' manner, personable, extremely smartly dressed, reliable.