Dr Bimal Raja

16th August 2016
Written by a patient at Churchill Medical Centre

I have had a great telephone consultation with this GP. He called on time, listened attentively, empathetically, and was very approachable to questions and decisions I made, guiding me gently to what I needed to do to maintain my health. I found him very professional and very sound, giving advice in an appropriate level for my understanding. He was very helpful. I found that in my year of membership at this practice when I have visited another GP had little time for listening actively to what I had to say and I was hurried away without gaining full confidence or resolution to my issue but Dr Raja was compliant and was attentive to my needs, didn't rush me and was able to be thorough without being rushed. I appreciate him immensely, and will request to see him in future when I have anxiety over an issue. My parents find him very understanding and compassionate too.

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at Churchill Medical Centre

I was fobbed off by this doctor a number of times regarding a skin condition. Was finally seen by a different doctor who took me seriously and is getting tests done to investigate the face rash I have.

5th March 2015
Written by a patient at Churchill Medical Centre

Dr Raja is simply a great GP. He takes time to listen, and cares about the complete wellbeing of his patients, going beyond 'fixing' the symptoms to ensure a excellent overall standard of care is given. He's approachable and easy to speak to, and takes care to follow up on treatments or advice given.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Churchill Medical Centre

I agree totally with the two previous reviews of Dr Raja.

18th February 2015
Written by a patient at Churchill Medical Centre

My Experience as Doctor Raja's patient(male) is such that I sought to be in his "domain". I agree with all the first Reviewers comments, also that He has a nice and gentle Common Sense, Straight - Forwardness. He gives you the time you need and Probes one's concerns. A really likeable, approachable, man, and one, I feel, who never waffles.