Dr Bill Warrilow

10th February 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

I was referred to Dr Warrilow for the removal of a large wart which I had put up with for 6+ years. He removed it without any pain or fuss and it has healed well within the time he predicted. Thank you very much Bill.

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Made to feel at ease as soon as I entered the room, everything fully explained before starting and again during the procedure. Checking throughout that I was OK. I would definitely recommend this doctor, he was brilliant and I never felt a thing.

8th January 2019
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

Dr Warrilow removed a large BCC from my thigh. He was very ably assisted by his nurse who is a lovely, gentle lady. The procedure was carried out under local anaesthetic and was explained to me in detail beforehand, which put me totally at ease (I was quite nervous). He also explained how the would should be managed following treatment. Dr Warrilow is a very personable man. He is friendly, caring and his professionalism made me feel confident that the procedure would be carried out to the highest standard. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Warrilow to other patients.

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

1st class service by Dr Warrilow, he made me feel welcome and talked me through the procedure every step and made me feel very relaxed. A superb example of what the NHS is all about.

27th November 2018
Written by a patient at Charing Surgery

excellent care given to me for minor surgery. very relaxed and friendly