Dr Bijan Nejad

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
24th February 2022

Dr Nejad helped me with pain management after being diagnosed with degenerate disc disease in my neck. I was experiencing referred nerve pain in my should and in my right arm, which was excruciating. Although I initially thought I was going to get an epidural in my neck, Dr Nejad recognised that I had felt improvement in the previous 2 days and recommended a controlled nerve drug was tried before the epidural, which itself had risks that could be avoided if the drugs worked. It was the right decision and I was on the mend quickly. Dr Nejad was kind and considerate to my personal circumstances, having a young family and trying to work etc, and having dealt with many people in the same position as me, made an informed decision. For reassurance Dr Nejad kept me on his list for an epidural so if the drugs didn't work then I would be seen quickly again. Luckily this wasn't required, however I have an open referral so can go back to him anytime. Dr Nejad was on hand whenever I needed help - thank you:) I highly recommend.

Written by a NHS patient at Croydon University Hospital
22nd February 2022

Sensitive doctor who focused on how he can help improve my mothers pain. He has done this successfully on a couple of occasions and my mother is very happy with his care.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists