Dr Bhavyang Acharya

I am a Palliative Medicine Consultant working at the Cynthia Spencer Hospice in Northampton. I conduct out-patient clinics from the Hospice and also review patients within their own homes. I provide my input for patients with palliative care needs in Danetre Hospital and conduct out-patient clinics their also. I also care for and review patients with progressive neurological conditions. Outside work, I enjoy travelling, volunteering and Indian classical music

• Palliative medicine

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at Cynthia Spencer Hospice

Everything about the care and appointment with Bhav Acharya was excellent, and always is, Bhav is an excellent consultant who does an exceptional job always above and beyond.

14th February 2017
Written by a carer at Cynthia Spencer Hospice

Dr Acharya is a superb practitioner. From the get go I have felt complete trust in him. His explanations are clear, concise and radiate concern for the patient above all else. I wish I had met him years back. Most important of all he listened to my husband's concerns and we trust that he will improve pain relief - wife.

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at Cynthia Spencer Hospice

Dr Acharya is able to visit in the patients home.

Nearest Palliative medicine specialists